Pressure Pumping Services takes safety very serious. We maintain a very robust safety training program. Our training and education programs are designed to protect our employees, equipment, customers and the environment, additionally; to meet or exceed regulatory, industry and customer mandates.
Most of our safety training is done in-house and includes the following:
Third party training:
- First Aid & CPR
- Safeland USA
Additional Safety Practices:
- Testing and re-certification all iron annually
- At least 2 pressure displays (Pressure Debooster and Electronic)
- 2 sets of chock blocks, 3 fire extinguishers
- Installation of guards on ALL moving parts on PPS equipment
- Mandatory fire retardant clothing and high impact gloves to be worn by all PPS employees
- Electronic kick-out in addition to mechanical pop-offs are now available
- Chicksan whips available on request
***All safety classes are updated and posted on ISNetworld. Also part of Safeland USA, DISA, and PEC Premier.